While the pandemic has wreaked havoc in so many aspects of life, its given us time to look at our junior coaching pathway. We have made a number of changes to our junior program. Working with Shropshire and Worcestershire Cricket Board’s we have developed some exciting changes which include;
- Revised start and end time
- Extended coaching session times
- Worcestershire led coach at all sessions
- School coaching and primary school festival working with Alveley Primary School
- Introduction of private 1-2-1 sessions by qualified coach
- Welcome pack for new members.
In 2022 Alveley CC will be running our junior coaching throughout the WHOLE summer. It will be the first time we have ever done this.
Instead of the coaching finishing when the school holidays start, we will be continuing until the children go back to school in September.
Giving the kids 7 additional sessions at no additional cost.
A total of 17 sessions (No training on August bank holiday)
Changed start time of sessions to 6.30pm, they will run to 8pm
(All Stars to 7.30pm).
Start: Friday 6 May
End: Friday 2 September
Times: 6.30pm to 8pm
Registration night: Friday 1st April
6.30pm to 9pm